Restoring Your Life After An Accident
Life can change in the blink of an eye when an accident happens. The negligence of another driver can leave you with painful injuries, piles of bills and questions about your future. If you are struggling to restore your life after your accident, turn to us at Norris Injury Law Group.
Our founder, Michael Norris, has been assisting clients in Iowa for 20 years. He has seen firsthand how tragic accidents can be for victims and their families. Whether you are struck by another driver or given the wrong medication by your doctor, you are the one left to deal with the aftermath, and you deserve a strong legal advocate who will fight for your best interests.
Our Personal Injury Practice
Over the past two decades, we have handled hundreds of personal injury cases of many types. The most common cases we handle at Norris Injury Law Group fall into the following categories:
- Auto accidents – Cars collide every day, but when it happens to you, you need to know your rights.
- Commercial truck crashes – These collisions can cause massive damage and severe injuries. They also may involve multiple parties and can become quite complex.
- Motorcycle accidents – When another vehicle runs into you on your motorcycle, your body will likely take most of the damage. As an avid motorcyclist, Mr. Norris understands the dangers out on the roads.
- Medical malpractice – Doctors and other health care workers have a duty of care to their patients. When they are negligent, the results can be devastating.
- Premises liability – If you run into a dangerous condition on someone else’s property and end up with an injury, you can sue the owner for a premises liability claim.
We understand the process and what it takes to achieve the results you deserve. We enjoy advocating for our clients.
How Can A Lawyer Help?
The insurance company may contact you with a settlement offer right away, and you may wonder why you need a lawyer at all. Keep in mind that the insurance adjuster is not on your side. Their job is to pay as little as possible for your claim – if they do not deny it outright. They hope you will accept a lowball offer and bar any chance of further recovery.
We recommend you always have an attorney review any settlement offer before you sign. An attorney will also make sure you have filed all appropriate paperwork by their deadlines and can take your case to court if needed.
With an experienced trial lawyer on your side, the insurance company knows you mean to recover what you deserve and have the legal power to do so. If your lawyer has a reputation for successful outcomes and is not afraid to go to trial, the insurance company will take your case more seriously. Remember that they have a team of attorneys. You should have your own.
Discuss Your Case With Us For Free
We provide a no-fee guarantee for all our personal injury clients. That means we never charge a fee to discuss your case with you. All of our fees are made on a contingency basis, which means we only earn a fee if we recover for you. To set up your free consultation, call our office in West Des Moines at 515-297-7482 or send us an online message.